Insurance Development Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Human Resources - Phnom Penh - 792 views
To expand our operation we are currently inviting interested candidates to apply for the full time position in Insurance Development Officer (03 post) based on Kampot, Siem Reap, Preah Sihanouk province.
- Recruit and manage agents, monitor and review their productivity.
- Develop and facilitate the execution of training strategies to support agency.
- Act as key person to communicate between Company and Agency.
- Provide product orientation to partner institution and clients.
- Assist team in supervising and coordinating the marketing and promotional activities.
- Directly supervises and monitors the sales agents for its selling, marketing and administration activities.
- Monitor the overall sales performance and provides analysis of sales matrix for continuous development of strategies.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Marketing or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences related with Insurance/Financial Institution.
- Understand the concept of Basic Insurance.
- Good command in English.
- Computer skill on MS. Office.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Honest, loyal, hard-working and committed.
- Willing to work at field and able to work under pressure.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including:
- Salary Bonus on Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben festival.
- Health benefit and 24 hours Insurance coverage.
- Uniform allowance.
- Severance benefit.
- Family and Child allowance.
- Excellent Career Development with expert on micro insurance in Philippines.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a CV, Cover letter, and recent photograph to MEADA Office, building C-55, Street Cheerfulness (Plaza2), Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh near sky road Phsa Dey Hoy or via email to [email protected] by December 26, 2018 @5:00pm. (Contact: 071 3333 625).