Claim and Underwriting Assistant Full-time Job2 years ago - IT & Telecoms - Phnom Penh - 769 views
- Assist Claims Officer in directing and supervising claims activities of all Partnered Branches.
- Conducts necessary investigations, validations and evaluations of claims filed.
- Conducts continuing information dissemination in the area of coverage (Regular visits on the branch covered and regular visit to clients)
- Ensures the maintenance of appropriate recording and filing system of all claims.
- Assist MIS Officer in maintaining current, complete and accurate premium registers and other related underwriting records in the prescribed forms
- Checked the accuracy of monthly report submitted by branches against partnered database.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or business related courses preperably.
- At least year 4 or Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and problem solve skill.
- Knowledge on SQL Server, C, C++, C#, VB.Net
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Honest, loyal, hard-working and committed.
- Good command in English.
- Willing to work at field and able to work under pressure.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including:
- Salary Bonus on Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben festival.
- Health benefit and 24 hours Insurance coverage.
- Uniform allowance.
- Severance benefit.
- Family and Child allowance.
- Excellent Career Development Program.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a CV, Cover letter, and recent photograph to MEADA Office, building C-55, Street Cheerfulness (Plaza2), Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh near sky road Phsa Dey Hoy or via email to [email protected] by December 31, 2018 @5:00pm. (Contact: 071 3333 625).
To expand our operation we are currently inviting interested candidates to apply for the full time position in Claim and Underwriting Assistant based on head office in Phnom Penh.