Art Instructor Full-time Job4 months ago - Training - Phnom Penh - 130 views
• Having teaching experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Good command in English, especially speaking.
• Can play with kids.
• Secondary education or above.
• Art major is priority hired.
2) Tasks During / After Lesson:
• Brainstorming creative / innovative ideas with students.
• Assigning tasks to students and facilitating their development towards the end of the lessons.
• Communicating and encouraging students to be better.
• Commenting on students’ Message book and Progress Summary Report (PSR).
• Updating students’ progress to parents.
• Managing the classroom and motivating students.
• Liaising with parents on students’ absences without prior notice.
• Uploading students’ picture to our Global Art Mobile Application.
• Choosing students’ artwork for display.
• Cleaning and tidying up the classroom.
• Creating artwork for references / Global Art Syllabus / Handicraft Samples.
please send your CV's to this Email
012 986 388
Hpuse No. 389 Preak Sihanouk Blvd . No. 274. phnom penh
Deadline 6th september